- Create a version each time you edit an item in this list
- Require content approval for submitted items
- You can access the attachment even when the item has not been approved.
- Assume that you rename an existing item, you delete the existing attachment, and then you add a new attachment. In this case, when you view the version history, the previous item is associated with the new attachment.
- When you restore a previous list item, the previous item is not associated with the previous attachment.
For more information about how to create a document library, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
Article ID: 943136 - Last Review: Jan 7, 2017 - Revision: 1