- When you use the Add Generated Items Wizard at design time, the following event is logged in the Application log:
- When you run a Microsoft BizTalk Server application that uses the BizTalk Adapter for Oracle Database, an event that resembles the following event is logged in the Application log:
To work around this problem, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then press ENTER.
- In Registry Editor, locate the InstallPath registry entry in the following registry key:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\BizTalkAdapters\
- Change the value of the registry entry as follows:C:\Progra~2\Common Files\Microsoft BizTalk Adapters for Enterprise Applications\
- Exit Registry Editor.
Article ID: 943355 - Last Review: Sep 10, 2008 - Revision: 1