After you sign up for a Microsoft HealthVault account, you do not receive a validation e-mail message from HealthVault. Therefore, you cannot validate your e-mail address in HealthVault.
This issue occurs if the following conditions are true:
- You sign up for a new Windows Live Hotmail e-mail account while you sign up for a new HealthVault account.
- You do not sign in to Windows Live Hotmail before you finish signing up for the HealthVault account.
To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
- Sign in to the Windows Live Hotmail account. To do this, visit the following Microsoft Web site, and then click the Hotmail link:
- Open your HealthVault account.
- Click Account Profile, and then click the Click here to resend the validation e-mail link.
Article ID: 943428 - Last Review: Oct 12, 2007 - Revision: 1