How to obtain the hotfixThis issue is fixed in the Outlook 2007 post-Service Pack 1 Hotfix Package that was released on January 28, 2008. For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Registry informationWarning Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly by using Registry Editor or by using another method. These problems might require that you reinstall the operating system. Microsoft cannot guarantee that these problems can be solved. Modify the registry at your own risk.
After you apply this hotfix, you must modify the registry. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
- Locate and then click the following registry key:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Outlook\Options\Calendar
- On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
- Type ExtractOrganizedMeetings, and then press ENTER.
- On the Edit menu, click Modify.
- Type 1, and then click OK.
- Exit Registry Editor.
Article ID: 944094 - Last Review: Jun 5, 2008 - Revision: 1