- A compressed (.zip) file that is split into multiple files.
- A compressed (.zip) file that implements ZIP64 extensions.
- A Microsoft XML Paper Specification (.xps) file that is created with the .Net Framework.
- Stop the Transport service.
- Locate the EdgeTransport.exe.config file. This file is located in the following path: drive:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\Bin\
- Add the following entry between the <appSettings> element and the </appSettings> element of the EdgeTransport.exe.config file:
<add key="AllowInvalidAttachment" value="true" />
- Restart the Transport service.
- Verify that the problem is resolved. To do this, send an e-mail message that has a .zip file that is split into multiple files. Make sure that this e-mail message is processed for the upgraded server.
For more information about a similar issue in an Exchange Server 2010 environment, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Article ID: 945046 - Last Review: Jun 17, 2013 - Revision: 1