- You are using a Windows Vista-based computer that has two network adapters.
- Only one of the network adapters is connected.
- You do one of the following:
- You set up Windows Media Player 11 by using the Welcome to Windows Media Player 11 for Vista Wizard, and you select the Express Settings (recommended) setting.
- You install third-party software, such as a CD burning program or a DVD burning program, or you install a program that plays DVDs.
Article ID: 945925 - Last Review: Dec 13, 2007 - Revision: 1