- You use an .rdp file to create a terminal server session to a terminal server that is running Windows Server 2008.
- The .rdp file specifies an initial program that will run when the terminal server session starts.
This initial program cannot be started
- Click Start, click Run, type remoteprograms.msc, and then click OK.
- In the actions pane, click Add RemoteApp Programs, and then click Next.
- Click Browse, locate the program that you want to approve, click Next, and then click Finish.
Article ID: 946410 - Last Review: Jan 31, 2008 - Revision: 1