- The Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) computer that is running SQL Server Reporting Services has the default Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) port for the Web site configured.
- SSL is not configured for reporting.
- Click Start, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Internet Information Services Manager.
- Expand ServerName, and then expand Web Sites.
Note In this step, ServerName represents the name of the server.
- Right-click the Web site that you want to configure, and then click Properties.
- On the Web site tab, delete the port number that appears in the SSL Port box, and then click OK two times.
- Close IIS Manager.
Article ID: 946418 - Last Review: Apr 21, 2008 - Revision: 1