No formal product support is available from Microsoft for this beta product. For information about how to obtain support for a beta release, see the documentation that is included with the beta product files, or check the Web location where you downloaded the release.
Status: 0xc000000f - Error invalid drive
Info: The selected application could not be loaded because the application is missing or corrupt.
- Create a boot device. This can be an MS-DOS-based boot disk, a Windows 98-based boot disk, or a bootable flash drive.
- At a command prompt, use the expand command to extract the Diskpart.ex_ file from the Windows XP CD-ROM to a suitable location.
- Copy the Diskpart.exe tool to the boot device that you created in step 1.
- Start the computer that is experiencing the problem by using the boot device that you created in step 1.
- Use Diskpart.exe to make the partition active.
ExampleThe following example shows a sample scenario of how you can use the Diskpart.exe tool to make a partition active. In this example, the following information is used to determine the affected partition:
Partition = 1
At the command prompt, type the following commands. Press ENTER after each command:
select disk 0
select partition 1
Article ID: 947298 - Last Review: Jun 2, 2017 - Revision: 2