- In Windows XP, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
- Click Custom to find all the updates that are available for your computer.
- If an earlier version of the Windows Live Sign-in Assistant is installed on your computer, the Windows Live product appears in the navigation pane.
- Click Windows Live to make the Windows Live Sign-in Assistant appear as an available update.
- Click to select the check box next to Windows Live Sign-in Assistant.
- Click Review and install updates.
- To install all the listed updates, click Install Updates.
Note The update is installed on your computer together with any other updates that you select.
Only computers that already have the Windows Live Sign-in Assistant will be affected by this update. Windows Live Sign-in Assistant is distributed together with other Windows Live products. For more information about Windows Live products, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
Article ID: 947449 - Last Review: Feb 27, 2008 - Revision: 1