- Click Start
, and then click Control Panel.
- Click Programs, and then click Programs and Features.
Note If you are using Classic View in Control Panel, double-click Programs and Features.
- In the list of programs, click Windows Mobile Device Center, and then click Uninstall.
- In the Programs and Features dialog box, click Yes.
- Repeat steps 1 through 4 to uninstall Windows Mobile Device Center Driver Update.
- Install the latest version of Windows Mobile Device Center. For information about how to obtain the latest version, visit the following Microsoft Web site: