If you try to install the 2007 Microsoft Office suite Service Pack 1 (SP1) and no other products from the 2007 Microsoft Office system, you receive the following error message:
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- In the Currently installed programs list, click Microsoft Office Access Runtime (English) 2007, and then click Remove.
- When you are prompted to remove the Access 2007 Runtime from the computer, click Yes.
- Visit the following Microsoft Web site:
- Click Download, and then save the file to the hard disk drive.
- Double-click the AccessRuntime.exe file on the hard disk drive to start the Setup program.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation.
How to determine which version of the Access 2007 Runtime is installedTo determine which version of the Access 2007 Runtime is installed, follow these steps:
Note Because there are several versions of Windows, the following steps may be different on the computer. If the steps are different, see your product documentation to complete these steps.
- Click Start, and then click Search.
- Under Search Companion in the search results pane, click All files and folders.
- In the All or part of the file name box, type Msaccess.exe, and then click Search.
- In the list of files, right-click Msaccess.exe, and then click Properties.
- Click the Version tab.
|Access Runtime version||File name||File version||Release date|
|Access 2007 Runtime||Msaccess.exe||12.0.4518.1014||July 2007|
|Access 2007 SP1 Runtime||Msaccess.exe||12.0.6304.5000||March 2008|