- Open IIS Manager.
- In the Connections pane, expand the server node, and then click Application Pools.
- Select the application pool for which you want to change the settings, and then click Recycling in the Actions pane.
- Click to clear the Regular time intervals (in minutes) check box.
- Click Next, and then follow the instructions to complete the wizard.
- In the Start Search box, type command prompt, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator.
- In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type a command that resembles the following, and then press ENTER: cd \windows\system32\inetsrv
- Type the following command, and then press ENTER:appcmd set apppool /apppool.name:[DefaultAppPool]/recycling.periodicRestart.time:00:00:00Note The placeholder [DefaultAppPool] represents the name of the application pool that you want to edit.
Article ID: 954871 - Last Review: Feb 20, 2009 - Revision: 1