- Home users:Skip the details: Download the updates for your home computer or laptop from the Microsoft Update Web site now:
- IT professionals:
How to obtain help and support for this security update
Help installing updates:
Support for Microsoft Update
Security solutions for IT professionals:
TechNet Security Troubleshooting and Support
Help protect your computer that is running Windows from viruses and malware:
Virus Solution and Security Center
Local support according to your country:
Known issues with this security updateAfter you install this update, you may receive the following error message when you run a custom application that uses a snapshot viewer control:
Microsoft Access has encountered a problem and needs to close
To work around this problem, delete the snapshot viewer control, add the control to your solution, and then rebuild your project in the development environment. To do this, follow these steps:
- Start Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003 or Visual Studio 2005.
- Click File, point to Open Project, and then open your Windows Application project.
- Do one of the following:
- In Visual Studio 2005, right click Choose Items, and then click the COM Components tab.
- In Visual Studio .NET 2003, right-click Add/Remove Items in the Toolbox, and then click the COM Components tab.
- Click to select the Snapshot Viewer Control 11.0 check box if it is not already selected, and then click OK.
- Migrate the code and property from the old snapshot viewer control to the new snapshot viewer control.
- Delete the old snapshot viewer control.
- Rebuild the project.
If you are using a third-party solution, please contact your solution vendor for more information about how to resolve this issue.
File informationThe English (United States) version of this security update has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time|
Article ID: 955439 - Last Review: May 9, 2012 - Revision: 1