- One or more databases are in an "offline" mode.
- SQL Server Management Studio cannot correctly read one or more databases. Therefore, certain properties of a database cannot be retrieved.
Note This problem also occurs if you are not a member of the Sysadmins group.
- Close the error message.
- Press F7 to open the Object Explorer Details pane.
- Right-click the column headers, and make sure that only the following columns are selected:
- Date Created
- Policy Health
- Right-click the Databases node, and then click Refresh.