- For a Microsoft SQL Server 2008 query, you create a spatial index that joins or filters a range of values that are returned by a spatial method.
- The base table contains a composite primary key.
- The column order of the primary key constraints in the base table differs from the column order of the columns in the base table.
- Specify the primary key columns in the same order that is specified in the primary key constraint definition.
- Use a single-column surrogate primary key.
- Remove the spatial index for the SQL Server 2008 query.
Article ID: 957815 - Last Review: Nov 18, 2008 - Revision: 1