- You have a computer that has the Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Unified Messaging server role installed.
- The Exchange Server 2007 Unified Messaging server connects to an external PBX system.
- User A calls User B and User B answers.
- User B presses the transfer key and calls User C.
- User C is busy and the call is diverted to the Unified Messaging server.
- User B presses the transfer key again, and then User A connects to the Unified Messaging server successfully and leaves a voice mail message to User C.
In this scenario, User C receives the following mail message. However, the mail message shows that it was User B that called instead of User A.
Article ID: 958305 - Last Review: Sep 9, 2010 - Revision: 1