For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
To have us fix this problem for you, go to the “Fix it for me” section. If you would rather fix this problem yourself, go to the “Let me fix it myself” section.
Fix it for me
Note This wizard may be in English only; however, the automatic fix also works for other language versions of Windows.
Note If you are not on the computer that has the problem, you can save the automatic fix to a flash drive or to a CD, and then you can run it on the computer that has the problem.
Now go to the "Did this fix the problem?" section.
Let me fix it myself
To resolve this issue, follow these steps to set the DisableDrmErrorCachingWithOM registry entry:
- Click Start, and then click
- Type regedit, and then click
- Locate and then click the following registry subkey: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Outlook\Options
- On the Edit menu, point to
New, and then click DWORD Value.
DisableDrmErrorCachingWithOM, and then press ENTER.
DisableDrmErrorCachingWithOM, and then click
- In the Value data box, type 1, and then click OK.
- Exit Registry Editor.