HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Terminal Server Client\RemoteApplications\\\UNC_Path\AppName.rdp.
Verify that you have sufficient access to that key or contact
Note This issue does not occur if you create the Windows Installer packages in the following scenario:
- You create the Windows Installer packages on the same Terminal Services server from which the MSI packages will be shared.
- You do not use a UNC path for these packages.
- You then copy the Windows Installer packages to the client computers.
- The following registry key already exists on the thin clients:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Terminal Server Client\RemoteApplications
- Remote applications are already installed on the thin clients.
- The Windows Installer packages for the remote applications are created on a different server.
Article ID: 959757 - Last Review: Oct 21, 2009 - Revision: 1