The client is presented with the an HTTP error 403.4 screen:
The page must be viewed over a secure channel
The page you are trying to access is secured with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
Please try the following:
• Type https:// at the beginning of the address you are attempting to reach and press ENTER.
HTTP Error 403.4 - Forbidden: SSL is required to view this resource.
Internet Information Services (IIS)
Technical Information (for support personnel)
• Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 403.
• Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled About Security, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), and About Custom Error Messages.
To resolve this error, follow these steps:
1. Close all IAG applications including Configuration and Service Policy Manager
2. From Administrative Tools, Open Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
3. Expand the websites folder and locate the website that corresponds to the mis-configured redirect trunk.
4. Right click on the affected website and choose Properties
5. Click on the Directory Security tab.
6. Under Secure communications click the Edit button.
7. Uncheck the option Require secure channel (SSL)
8. Click OK twice and exit the IIS Manager.
9. Activating the IAG configuration is not required.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, MICROSOFT AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, AND CONDITIONS WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS OF TITLE, NON INFRINGEMENT, SATISFACTORY CONDITION OR QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE MATERIALS.
Article ID: 960299 - Last Review: Nov 19, 2008 - Revision: 1