For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
To have us enable this policy for you, go to the “Fix it for me” section after you have installed the update. If you would rather enable this policy yourself, go to the “Let me fix it myself” section after you have installed the update.
Note This wizard may be in English only; however, the automatic fix also works for other language versions of Windows.
Note If you are not on the computer that has the problem, you can save the automatic fix to a flash drive or to a CD, and then you can run it on the computer that has the problem.
Now go to the "Did this fix the problem?" section.
To enable this policy yourself, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
- Locate and then click the following registry subkey:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Communicator\
- On the Edit menu, point to
New, and then click DWORD Value.
- Type DisableRCCForwarding, and then press ENTER.
- Right-click DisableRCCForwarding, and then click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type
1, and then click OK.
- Exit Registry Editor.
Article ID: 960424 - Last Review: Sep 3, 2013 - Revision: 1