This issue occurs if the following conditions are true:
- There is a bitmap on the same page as the equation.
- The 2007 Microsoft Office system is installed on a Windows XP-based or Windows Server 2003-based computer.
- The Complex Script support files are not installed.
- Click Start, and then click
- Type intl.cpl, and then click
- Click the Languages tab.
- Under Supplemental language support, click to select the Install files for complex script and right-to-left languages (including Thai) check box.
- When you receive the following message, click
OK to close the message:
- Click OK to close the Regional and Language Options dialog box.
Article ID: 960985 - Last Review: Feb 13, 2009 - Revision: 1