- Using Windows Explorer, browse to the directory listed in the error message. Right-click the file listed in the error message, and then click Properties.
- Verify that the Read Only check box is not selected in the Attributes section. If it is, clear it. Click OK.
- Move up one level to the parent of the current directory. For example, if you browsed to \\server\share\FRx\Sysdata\, moving up one level should display the \\server\share\FRx\directory.
- Right-click on the directory containing the listed file, and then click Properties. In our example, this would be the SysData directory.
- Click on the Security tab. Verify that all FRx users have Read, Read & Execute, Write, and Modify permissions for the directory. If any users are missing these permissions, add the permissions, and then click OK. Repeat the action that caused the error - the error should no longer occur.