Event Type:Success Audit Event Source:Security Event Category:Directory Service Access Event ID:566 User: <domain name> \ <machine account of the mailbox server>
Computer: <DC server name>
Description: Object Operation: Object Server:DS Operation Type:Object Access Object Type:user Object Name: <CN of the mailbox>
Handle ID:- Primary User Name: <DC server name>
Primary Domain: <domain name>
Primary Logon ID:(0x0,0x3E7) Client User Name: <machine account of the mailbox server>
Client Domain: <domain name>
Client Logon ID:(0x0,0xA63006) Accesses:Write Property Properties: Write Property Exchange Information msExchMailboxSecurityDescriptor user Additional Info: Additional Info2: Access Mask:0x20 For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
Important This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
- Locate and then click the following registry subkey:
- On the Edit menu, point to
New, and then click DWORD Value.
- Type 9078 Administrative Actions to name this new entry, and then press ENTER.
- Right-click 9078 Administrative Actions, and then click Modify.
- Under Base, click
- In the Value data box, type 1, and then click OK.
- After you configure this registry entry, restart the computer.
Article ID: 967174 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 4