Known issues for these service packsThe following articles either describe the issues that you may experience when you install these service packs or describe how to debug and how to fix the issues that you may experience:
- 954713 How to investigate and resolve update installation failures for the 2007 Office system or for Windows SharePoint Services 3.0
- 943589 Error message when you try to upgrade 2007 Office programs, Expression Web or Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 to the Service Pack 1 level if the Windows system drive has insufficient free disk space: "The installation of this package failed"
- 942101 You receive an error message when you try to apply any of the 2007 Office Service Pack 1 packages on a computer that is running Windows XP Service Pack 2
- 942995 You are prompted unexpectedly to restart the computer after you install a 2007 Office service pack or a 2007 Office update
- 967642 You receive an error message when you try to install the 2007 Microsoft Office suite service packs