- In Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or in Microsoft SQL Server 2005,you design a query by using the Report Model Query Designer in Business Intelligence Development Studio.
- In the Report Model Query Designer, you add some fields into some entity groups.
- You add a filter to the query.
- You add an aggregate value on a field.
- The subtotal is not shown for the field.
In this scenario, the aggregate value is incorrect. The aggregate value is not affected by the filter.
Service pack informationTo resolve this problem, obtain the latest service pack for SQL Server 2008. For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- Report Builder 2.0
- The Report Model Query Designer in SQL Server 2005 and in SQL Server 2008
Article ID: 968587 - Last Review: Apr 7, 2009 - Revision: 1