- You enable a transport rule to add disclaimers.
- The disclaimer test includes non-ASCII characters such as "Ğ" and "Ş."
- Message are in HTML format and are encoded in Unicode.
For more information about how to obtain the latest Exchange service pack or update rollup, see the following Exchange Help topic:
- On an Exchange Server 2007 SP1-based server that is running the Hub Transport role, open Windows Explorer.
- Locate the following folder: <drive> :\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\Bin
- Make a backup copy of the EdgeTransport.exe.config file by saving it as EdgeTransport.exe.config.old.
- Open the EdgeTransport.exe.config file in Notepad and insert the following line between the <appsettings> segment and the </appsettings> segment:
<add key="DisableDetectEncodingFromMetaTag" value="true" />
- Save the changes, and then exit Notepad.
- Restart the Exchange Transport service.
Article ID: 969129 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 4