- You configure the DelegateSentItemsStyle registry entry for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007.
To do this, you set the DWORD value of the following registry key to 1:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Outlook\Preferences\DelegateSentItemsStyle
- You open a shared mailbox as an additional mailbox in Outlook 2007.
- Install the Outlook 2007 hotfix package that is dated June 30, 2009.For more information about this hotfix package, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:970944 Description of the Outlook 2007 hotfix package (Outlook.msp): June 30, 2009
- Set the value for the DelegateSentItemsStyle registry entry to enable the hotfix.
To have us enable the hotfix for you, go to the "Here's an easy fix" section. If you prefer to fix this problem manually, go to the "Let me fix it myself" section.
Here's an easy fixTo fix this problem automatically, click the Download button. In the File Download dialog box, click Run or Open, and then follow the steps in the easy fix wizard.
- This wizard may be in English only. However, the automatic fix also works for other language versions of Windows.
- If you’re not on the computer that has the problem, save the easy fix solution to a flash drive or a CD, and then run it on the computer that has the problem.
Let me fix it myselfEasy fix 50752
To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
- Locate and then click the following registry subkey:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Outlook\Preferences
- On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
- Type DelegateSentItemsStyle, and then press ENTER.
- Right-click DelegateSentItemsStyle, and then click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type 1, and then click OK.
- Exit Registry Editor.
For more information about the Set-MailboxSentItemsConfiguration cmdlet, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Did this fix the problem?Check whether the problem is fixed. If the problem is fixed, you are finished with this section. If the problem is not fixed, you can contact support.
Article ID: 972148 - Last Review: Sep 25, 2015 - Revision: 1