- You try to send a message from a Microsoft BizTalk Server 2009 server to an IBM WebSphere MQ server. To do this, you use a MQSeries adapter.
- The server has Microsoft BizTalk Server 2009 MQSeries Agent installed.
- The adapter has the Transactions Support property set to Yes.
Note When you set the Transactions Support property to Yes, the MQSeries adapter begins a Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator (DTC) transaction between the BizTalk server and the MQSeries server. When you set Transactions Support property to No, there is no guarantee of message delivery.
Fix it for me
To fix this problem automatically, click the Fix itbutton or link. Click Runin the File Download dialog box, and follow the steps in the Fix it wizard.
- This solution also fixes the Amqmtsxatmc.dll registry entry on the MQSeries server for you if the Amqmtsxatmc.dll registry entry exists.
- This wizard may be in English only. However, the automatic fix also works for other language versions of Windows.
- If you are not using the computer that has the problem, save the Fix it solution to a flash drive or a CD and then run it on the computer that has the problem.
Then, go to the "Did this fix the problem?" section.
Let me fix it myselfTo resolve this issue, change the Amqmtsxatm.dll registry entry on the MQSeries server. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Run, type Regedit, and then click OK.
- Locate the following registry subkey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSDTC\XADLL
- Right-click the Amqmtsxatm.dll registry entry, and then click Modify.
- In the Edit String value dialog box, type the full path, such as “C:\Programs\IBM\WebSphere MQ\bin\amqmtsxatm.dll".
- Click OK and then close Registry Editor.
Did this fix the problem?
- Check whether the problem is fixed. If the problem is fixed, you are finished with this section. If the problem is not fixed, you can contact support.
- We would appreciate your feedback. To provide feedback or to report any issues with this solution, please leave a comment on the "Fix it for me" blog or send us an
Article ID: 973800 - Last Review: Feb 25, 2011 - Revision: 1