- Root Management Server
- Management Server
- Gateway Server
Note This event may report the issue with other Operations Manager processes, depending on the affected role.
- Many Management Packs are installed.
- A management server or an agent is acting as a proxy for many devices.
Name: Persistence Version Store Maximum
Value: Number of 16-kilobyte pages
- Agent (workstation operating systems): 640 (10 megabytes)
- Agent (server operating systems): 1920 (30 megabytes)
- Management Server: 5120 (80 megabytes)
After you apply the registry change, restart the HealthService service.
- A larger version store size requires additional memory to be allocated.
- If the HealthService is running lots of workflows, this registry value must be set even larger than the recommended size.
- For other issues where some of these symptoms are similar see Troubleshooting gray agent states in System Center Operations Manager
Article ID: 975057 - Last Review: Jan 7, 2017 - Revision: 1