Issues that this update fixesThis update fixes the following issues:
- 978009 Error message when you use the Live Meeting Add-in for Outlook to invite Outlook contacts that are pulled from a global address list (GAL)
- 978010 When a delegate uses Office Live Meeting Add-in for Outlook to schedule meetings, the delegate must fill in the telephone conferencing service information repeatedly
- 978012 The Live Meeting 2007 Conferencing Add-in for Outlook does not load in the Outlook toolbar
- 978013 You cannot connect to a Meet Now meeting by using Communicator 2007 R2
- 978014 Information about the messages that you receive when you install the 32-bit version or you install the 64-bit version of the Live Meeting 2007 Conferencing Add-in for Outlook
How to obtain and install the updateThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the Microsoft Live Meeting Conferencing Add-in client update: January 2010 package now.For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this update package.
Restart requirementYou do not have to restart the computer after you apply this update package.
Update replacement informationThis update replaces version 8.0.6362.143 of the update for the Live Meeting Conferencing Add-in for Outlook.
For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Registry informationTo apply this update, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
File informationThis update may not contain all the files that you must have to fully update a product to the latest build. This update contains only the files that you must have to correct the issues that are listed in this article.
The global version of this hotfix package uses a Microsoft Windows Installer package to install the hotfix package. The dates and the times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) in the following table. When you view the file information, the date is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform|
|Modulecapipapi2007merge.msm||Not Applicable||2,562,048||09-Dec-2009||20:42||Not Applicable|
|New.bmp||Not Applicable||318||09-Dec-2009||20:31||Not Applicable|
|Banner.bmp||Not Applicable||116,804||09-Dec-2009||20:31||Not Applicable|
|Lmaddinpack.msi||Not Applicable||10,041,344||09-Dec-2009||22:02||Not Applicable|
|Lmicon.ico||Not Applicable||24,446||09-Dec-2009||20:31||Not Applicable|
|Officeaddin.chm||Not Applicable||293,028||09-Dec-2009||20:31||Not Applicable|
|Lmoutaddin.chm||Not Applicable||311,266||09-Dec-2009||20:31||Not Applicable|
|Up.bmp||Not Applicable||318||09-Dec-2009||20:31||Not Applicable|
Article ID: 976129 - Last Review: Oct 9, 2011 - Revision: 1