- You have a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 server that is installed with multiple databases.
- These databases are mounted.
- You have circular logging for these databases enabled.
- You disable circular logging for these databases.
- You try to perform an incremental Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) backup for these databases based on a full VSS backup.
Note This update cannot prevent the incremental VSS backup from failing, as some required logs are still missing caused by switching circular logging on and off before you try to perform the incremental VSS backup.
Article ID: 977561 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 4