This article applies to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 for all regions.
When you try to view the Gantt chart of the requirements explosion for a production order in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009, you receive the following error message:
Error in call of class GanttCalendarWrkCtr. Parameters have not been specified.
This problem occurs because a calendar does not exist in the coverage group of the produced item.
To resolve this problem, follow these steps:
- On the Navigation Pane, click Master planning.
- In the Forms section, expand Coverage, and then click Coverage groups.
- In the Coverage groups dialog box, select the coverage group of the produced item.
- Assign a calendar to the coverage group.
- If the item does not have a coverage group, add a calendar in the general coverage group. To do this, use the Master planning parameters dialog box.