Office Communicator attempted to download an update, but the file does not exist on the server. Your system administrator will need to update the file or location before an update will be available.
- By using an account that has administrator permissions, log on to the Front End server that hosts the AutoUpdate files.
- Open the Internet Information Services (IIS) administration console.
- Expand Sites, expand Default Web Site, expand AutoUpdate and then select Files.
- Right-click Files and then click Explorer.
- In Windows Explorer, double-click the OC folder.
- Right-click the x32 folder and then click Copy.
- Select the OC folder, and then, on the Edit menu, click Paste. This creates a new folder named Copy x32.
- Rename Copy x32 to x64. This should create a duplicate path for the x64 node.
- Close Windows Explorer.
- Refresh the view in the IIS administration console.
- Verify that the x64 node now exists under the OC node.
- Close the IIS administration console.
- Start Office Communicator 2007 R2 to verify that the update is downloaded and installed as expected.
Article ID: 979525 - Last Review: May 12, 2010 - Revision: 1