- Scenario 1 You have an external partner with an invalid or expired certificate in AutoComplete. This partner is not in other locations or address books. Then, you send an encrypted e-mail message and select this partner from AutoComplete.
- Scenario 2 Office Outlook 2007 is configured to work offline. Therefore, address books are not available. In this case, you send an encrypted e-mail message and select a name from AutoComplete.
- On the Tools menu, click Address Book.
- In the Address Book dialog box, select
Global Address List in the Address Book list.
- Type the partner name in the Searchfield, and then select the correct entry from the results.
- On the File menu, click Add to Contacts.
To make address books available offline, click the drop-down arrow next to Send/Receive, and then click
Download Address Book.
Article ID: 980029 - Last Review: Mar 23, 2010 - Revision: 1