Consider the following scenario:
- You work in an environment in which Microsoft Office Access 2007, Microsoft Access 2010, and Access 2010 Services for SharePoint 2010 are all installed.
- You use Access 2010 to create a new database that uses Access 2010-specific features such as cache mode, data macros, and calculated columns.
- You save this database to a public share.
- You start Access 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2) and create a blank database.
- You try to import several tables from the Access 2010 file.
The file does not exist, or you do not have read access to the file.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a bug in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 980527 - Last Review: Aug 26, 2011 - Revision: 1