- You work in an environment in which Microsoft Office Access 2007, Microsoft Access 2010, and Access 2010 Services for SharePoint 2010 are all installed.
- You use Access 2010 to create a new database that uses Access 2010-specific features such as cache mode, data macros, and calculated columns.
- You save this database to a public share.
- You start Access 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2) and create a blank database.
- You try to import several tables from the Access 2010 file.
Article ID: 980527 - Last Review: Aug 26, 2011 - Revision: 1