- On the File tab, click Options, and then in the navigation pane, click Customize Ribbon.
- In the Main Tabs pane, click to select the Developer check box, and then click OK.
- On the Developer tab, click Show ShapeSheet, and then click Page.
- In the Print Properties section of the ShapeSheet, set the following values to 0:
- Use the Fit to Drawing command again. The page now resizes to fit the same dimensions of the drawing, and there is no margin.
Article ID: 980530 - Last Review: Dec 11, 2012 - Revision: 1