- In Microsoft Outlook 2010, you set your email account to download headers only.
- You have the Microsoft Outlook Social Connector COM add-in installed. (By default, the Outlook Social Connector COM add-in is installed when you install Outlook 2010.)
- You have the People Pane turned on as Normal or as Minimized.
- You have one or more email message headers selected.
- You search all mail items.
In this scenario, the email messages that are selected are fully downloaded. The email messages that are not selected remain as header-only messages.
Article ID: 980540 - Last Review: Aug 26, 2011 - Revision: 1