- In Microsoft Publisher, you create a new publication.
- On the File tab, you click Save & Send.
- You click Send Using Email and then click either Send Current Page or Send All Pages.
- You add the necessary information to the email fields, such as recipients and a subject, and then click Send.
Method 1: Use Design Checker
- On the File tab, click Info, and then click Run Design Checker.
- In the Design Checker pane, click to select the Run e-mail checks (current page only) check box.
- In the Select an item to fix section of the pane, click the first item in the list that has the following message:
Notice that a text box that contains a ClearType font is selected.
- Under Text Box Tools, click Format.
- Select the text that uses the ClearType font, and then in the Font group, select another font to use from the Font drop-down list. When the font issue is fixed for the text box, the Design Checker item closes.
- Repeat steps 3 through 5 for each text box that contains a ClearType font.
Method 2: Change the font schemeIf you are using a template, you can change the font scheme that is used in the publication. To do this, follow these steps.
Note This method changes all the fonts in the publication to the fonts that are used in the font scheme.
- On the Page Design tab, in the Schemes group, click Fonts.
- Select a font scheme that does not use a ClearType font.
Article ID: 980556 - Last Review: Dec 12, 2012 - Revision: 1