- The issues that the update package fixes.
- The prerequisites for installing the update package.
- Whether you must restart the computer after you install the update package.
- Whether the update package is replaced by any other update package.
- Whether you must make any registry changes.
- The files that the update package contains.
Issue that this update package fixesThis cumulative update fixes the following issue:
- 981416 Office Communicator 2007 R2 audio becomes choppy during attendant console calls or Public Switched Telephone Network calls
- 972402 Office Communicator 2007 R2 runs concurrently with Office Communications Server 2007 R2 Attendant
Update package informationThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the AttendantConsole.msp package now.
Release Date: April 2010
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this update package.
Restart requirementYou may have to restart the computer if certain dependencies of Microsoft Office Communicator are still running when the cumulative update is applied. For example, you may have to restart the computer if you have Microsoft Office Outlook or Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 Attendant running when the update is applied.
Replacement informationThis update package replaces update package 970275:
Registry informationTo use one of the update packages in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
Removal informationTo remove this cumulative update, use the Add or Remove Programs item in Control Panel.
Sometimes, you are prompted for the source CD when you try to uninstall the cumulative update. If this behavior occurs, insert the source CD, or provide the path where the source files can be found.
File informationThis hotfix may not contain all the files that you must have to fully update a product to the latest build. This hotfix contains only the files that you must have to correct the issues that are listed in this article.
After the update is installed, the global version of this update has the file attributes, or a later version of the file attributes, that are listed in the following table:
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform|
Article ID: 980936 - Last Review: Apr 15, 2010 - Revision: 1