Consider the following scenario:
- You open a webpage in Windows Internet Explorer 8.
- The webpage contains an Onload event.
- The webpage hosts a document in an IFRAME element.
- You click a link in the document to browse to another section of the document.
- You click the Back button in Internet Explorer 8.
Security update information
To resolve this problem, install the most recent cumulative security update for Windows Internet Explorer. To do this, visit the following Microsoft website:
Note This update was first included in security update 2497640 (MS11-018). For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
2497640 MS11-018: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer
Article ID: 982081 - Last Review: Apr 12, 2011 - Revision: 1