This article describes the hotfix package for Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2006 that is dated April 13, 2010. This hotfix package fixes some issues in ISA Server 2006. For more information about the issues that the hotfix package fixes, click the following article numbers to view the articles in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- 982173 FIX: There is a long delay when you try to view another policy rule in ISA Server 2006 if the array contains multiple ISA servers
- 982026 FIX: A repeated content download job runs only one time every day after the first day in ISA Server 2006
- 980045 FIX: All Intranet sites that are accessed by using a NetBIOS name can be accessed directly in ISA Server 2006
- 979142 FIX: RSA SecurID client cannot log on to OWA in ISA Server 2006 if the user name contains an apostrophe
- 982179 FIX: "0x800706fc" error when you try to view the policy rule properties in the ISA Server Management console in ISA Server 2006
- 982181 FIX: ISA Server 2006 does not recognize a Subject Alternative Name certificate on a non-English Windows operating system
- 981189 FIX: An expired user certificate can log on to OWA in ISA Server 2006
Hotfix informationA supported hotfix is available from Microsoft. However, this hotfix is intended to correct only the problem that is described in this article. Apply this hotfix only to systems that are experiencing this specific problem.
If the hotfix is available for download, there is a "Hotfix download available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If this section does not appear, submit a request to Microsoft Customer Service and Support to obtain the hotfix.
Note If additional issues occur or if any troubleshooting is required, you might have to create a separate service request. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for this specific hotfix. For a complete list of Microsoft Customer Service and Support telephone numbers or to create a separate service request, visit the following Microsoft Web site: Note The "Hotfix download available" form displays the languages for which the hotfix is available. If you do not see your language, it is because a hotfix is not available for that language.
PrerequisitesTo apply this hotfix, you must have ISA Server 2006 Service Pack 1 (SP1) installed on the computer.
For more information about how to obtain the latest ISA Server 2006 service pack, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
954258 How to obtain the latest Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2006 service pack
Restart requirementYou must restart the computer after you apply this hotfix.
Hotfix replacement informationThis hotfix does not replace a previously released hotfix.
File informationThe English version of this hotfix has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform|
|Exchange_logout_smimecap.htm||Not applicable||4,953||01-Apr-2010||08:07||Not applicable|
|Exchange_usr_pwd.htm||Not applicable||8,604||01-Apr-2010||08:07||Not applicable|
|Logout_smimecap.htm||Not applicable||4,608||01-Apr-2010||08:07||Not applicable|
|Usr_pcode.htm||Not applicable||6,898||01-Apr-2010||08:07||Not applicable|
|Usr_pwd.htm||Not applicable||7,313||01-Apr-2010||08:07||Not applicable|
For more information about software update terminology, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
824684 Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates
Article ID: 982182 - Last Review: May 25, 2010 - Revision: 1