Consider the following scenario in Microsoft InfoPath Designer 2010:
- You create a new form.
- You add a data connection to a data source.
- You add a combo box control or a drop-down list box control.
- The control is bound to the data connection.
- You add a new view to the form.
- You remove the data connection.
- You run the form through the InfoPath Designer 2010 design checker against a Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 or a Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 site.
Invalid form template.
To work around this issue, do one of the following:
- In the combo box control or in the drop-down list box control, remove the binding to the data connection.
- Remove the combo box control or the drop-down List box control from the form.