- You have Microsoft Office Click-to-Run installed on your computer.
- You try to install a 64-bit version of Microsoft Office.
To determine whether you have Microsoft Office Click-to-Run installed on your computer, click the File tab and then click Help. If you see a Click-to-Run Product Updates section, then Click-to-Run is installed on your computer.
To uninstall Microsoft Office Click-to-Run from your computer, follow these steps:
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- Click the Add or Remove Programs item or click the Programs and Features item.
- In the list of installed programs, click Microsoft Office Click-to-Run (2010 or 2013) and then click Uninstall.
- Click Yes when you are prompted to remove all applications that were installed by Office Click-to-Run.
- Microsoft Office Starter 2010
Article ID: 982258 - Last Review: Dec 11, 2012 - Revision: 1