Row: ASSN_UID =<GUID>
Error ProjectActualsArePotected (1047)-column
Row: TASK_UID = <GUID>
Error ProjectActualsArePortected (1047) – column
GeneralQueueJobFaild (26000) – ProjectUpdate.ProjectAddToMessage. Details: id=’26000’ name= ‘GeneralQueueJobFailed uid’=<GUID> JobUID=<GUID> ComputerName=<servername> GroupType =‘ProjectUpdate. MessageType=’ProjectAddToMessage’ MessageId=’2’. For more details, check the ULS logs on machine <servername> for entries with JobUID <GUID>
If you try to create the plan again, you receive the following error message:
- The SharePoint task list contains names in the Assigned to field that are the same as enterprise resources in Project Server.
- The task list contains values greater than zero in the %Complete field.
Delete the plan from the Draft database and change the SharePoint List. To do this, follow these steps:
- Log on to PWA as the Administrator, select Database Administration in Server Settings , and then click Delete Enterprise Objects .
- Select the Projects and the Delete project from Draft and Published databases option.
- Select the name of the plan that could not be updated and then click Delete .
- In SharePoint List, remove either the resource name in the Assigned To section or the value in the %Complete section. Only one of these fields can contain values in order to create a new plan in PWA by using the From SharePoint List feature.
Use Project Professional 2010 to create a new file from a SharePoint List. Project Professional does not have the same issue as Project Web App. To do this, follow these steps:
- Start Project Professional 2010 and connect to the server.
- Go backstage by clicking the File tab and then click New .
- Select New from SharePoint Task List.
- Type the URL for the SharePoint Task List website and then click Validate URL .
- Select the task list and then click OK .
Article ID: 982763 - Last Review: Jun 13, 2010 - Revision: 1