- You have Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 installed on the computer.
- You try to install Microsoft PowerPivot for Excel.
Setup is missing prerequisites:
This add-in requires Excel 2010. If you have 32-bit Excel, you must install the
32-bit version of the add-in. If not, you must install the 64-bit version.
Go to http://go,microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54583
To do this, uninstall Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010. Then, install Microsoft Office 2010 or Microsoft Excel 2010 from an installation DVD or from another installation point.
To determine whether you are running a Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 installation, click the File tab, and then click Help. If there is a Click-to-Run Product Updates section, then you are running a Click-to-Run installation.
To uninstall the Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 installation, follow these steps:
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- Click the Add or Remove Programs item or the Programs and Features item.
- In the list of installed programs, click Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010, and then click Uninstall.
- Click Yes when you are prompted to remove all applications that were installed by Office Click-to-Run. For example, you may be prompted to remove Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 or Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010.
Article ID: 982765 - Last Review: Sep 18, 2011 - Revision: 1