- You install Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 on a server, and you have an enterprise access license enabled.
- On a Windows XP-based computer, you install Microsoft Office 2010.
- Office 2010 is localized to a different language than is used by Windows XP.
- On the Windows XP-based computer, you install the Office 2010 Language Pack for a third language.
- On the Windows XP-based computer, you install the .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 (SP1).
- On the Windows XP-based computer, you change the Office 2010 language locale to match the language of the Office 2010 Language Pack.
- On the SharePoint 2010 server, you import an External Content type that is mapped to an Office item, and then you create an external list that uses this External Content type.
If you try to take the list offline after receive this error, you receive the following error message:
- Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click the Regional Options icon.
- In the Regional Options dialog box, click to select the check box for the language to which you want to change.
- Click the Set default button.
- In the Select System Local dialog box, click the language that you want, and then click OK.
- In the Regional Options dialog box, click Apply.
- Click Yes when you are prompted with the following message:
- When you are prompted to restart your computer, click Yes.