- Close the Navigation pane.
- Use the mouse, and then click somewhere in the body of the Word document.
- Click the down-arrow next to Find in the Editing group on the Home tab, click Advanced Find, and then click Cancel.
- In the Navigation pane, click the Find Options and additional search commands down-arrow, click Advanced Find, and then click Cancel.
Then, the CTRL+PAGE UP and the CTRL+PAGE DOWN keyboard shortcuts function as in earlier versions of Word.
- CTRL+PAGE UP moves to the previous edit location.
- CTRL+PAGE DOWN moves to the next edit location.
Article ID: 983049 - Last Review: Sep 24, 2015 - Revision: 1