- You have a computer that is running Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006, BizTalk Server 2006 R2, or BizTalk Server 2004.
- You use one of the following products together with the BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT 2009 Message Pack to process messages:
- Microsoft BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT(A4SWIFT) 2.1
- Microsoft BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT 2.3
- Microsoft BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT 3.0
- Microsoft BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT 3.0 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- You enable Business Rule Engine (BRE) validation on the SWIFT disassembler (DASM) and you deploy the validation policy for MT 535 messages.
- You receive an MT 535 message that meets the following conditions:
- The Activity Flag (field :17B:ACTI) in sequence A General Information is "N."
- Sequence B is not present.
- Field :22F::STTY//ACCT is present .
- Subsequence B1 is not present.
However, according to the SWIFT manual, this MT 535 message is valid.
Hotfix informationA supported hotfix is available from Microsoft. However, this hotfix is intended to correct only the problem that is described in this article. Apply this hotfix only to systems that are experiencing this specific problem.
If the hotfix is available for download, there is a "Hotfix download available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If this section does not appear, submit a request to Microsoft Customer Service and Support to obtain the hotfix.
Note If additional issues occur or if any troubleshooting is required, you might have to create a separate service request. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for this specific hotfix. For a complete list of Microsoft Customer Service and Support telephone numbers or to create a separate service request, visit the following Microsoft website: Note The "Hotfix download available" form displays the languages for which the hotfix is available. If you do not see your language, it is because a hotfix is not available for that language.
PrerequisitesYou must have Microsoft BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT 2009 Message Pack V11 installed to apply this hotfix. For detailed installation instructions, refer to the Readme.txt file that is contained in this hotfix package.
Note BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT 2009 Message Pack V11 should be installed together with one of the following versions of A4SWIFT:
- BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT 2.1 SP1
- BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT 2.3
- BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT 3.0
- BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT 3.0 SP1
Restart requirementYou do not have to restart the computer after you apply this hotfix. However, you must restart the BizTalk host instance service and Rule Engine Update Service after you apply this hotfix.
Hotfix replacement informationThis hotfix does not replace any other hotfixes.
File informationThe English version of this hotfix has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform|
|Swift_networkrule267_policy.xml||Not applicable||17,524||25-May-2010||06:24||Not applicable|
Article ID: 983219 - Last Review: Nov 22, 2010 - Revision: 1